Highlighted

Total Data Usage not Showing on the internet

Why has the total data usage not shown in the My Usage of View Usage sections of Verizon's internet site? I've tried this in both Firefox and IE and neither work!

This has happened for over two weeks and after I mentioned it on a call it is STILL not fixed! 

Please fix!

Steve

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Total Data Usage not Showing on the internet

Community Manager
Community Manager

SteveSBE2, having the ability to view data usage is a must. It allows you to always know where you stand with your usage. Also ensures that you are on the right plan and ensures you don’t go over. Help is here. Are you logging in as the owner of the account? Some sites may not be compatible to work with Fire Fox but IE will definitely work for you. Are you getting error messages? What steps do you take to view the usage?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am having the same problem also.  Has happened once before, months at a time, the usage doesn't show.  I manually add my data up from the spreadsheet.  Very Frustrating.  The problem cleared itself up once.  Worked awhile, now I'm back to adding it up manually.  Service tech. said it was something on my end, sord of like a firewall preventing it.  But, I have tried on multiple devices and it doesn't work, hope you guys get it fixed.  Out of the 4 years I have used data from Verizon, I have been having to add my data usage up manually, for about a year.  Going over the data cap and paying $20/gig afterwards, and getting a $200 bill is not very great.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

TThat's not believable. There are other ways to check your data, #3282 or resetting your calculator every month.

0 Likes
Highlighted

In answer to your questions...

1. Are you logging in as the owner of the account?  Yes I am.

2. Some sites may not be compatible to work with Fire Fox but IE will definitely work for you. It DOES NOT work with IE either.

3. Are you getting error messages? No am not getting any error messages.

4. What steps do you take to view the usage?  I download the detailed usage to Microsoft Excel and add up the totals.

The error persists...

0 Likes