Tiny font sizes on my verizon app

Novice

I attempted to write a review on the Google Play Store, but I get a message that says "You cannot write a review if you are using a beta version of the app."

As if I even had a choice, since this app is baked in to the  Android OS, meaning I would uninstall it if I was given the choice.  Verizon wants to keep tab on our phone usage, so I won't hold my breath on that.

The My Verizon app would be useful, if only it could be read by anyone with anything other than perfect vision.  Obviously, the designers of this app fall into the category of those with perfect vision, and are more concerned with the aesthetics of having lots of white space on the page.   This is accomplished by using an extremely tiny type size. 

Here's a hint: design aesthetics don't mean a thing if the page isn't readable.

Seriously? 

It really would be helpful if Verizon designed their apps to be readable by those of us with less than perfect vision.  As it is, I must always be sure to keep my magnifying glass nearby if I want to check My Verizon.

Labels (1)

Re: Tiny font sizes on my verizon app

Customer Support

JGwiz, we always want to make sure our apps are easy to use! Have you tried accessing the Desktop view on the device? With this, you can zoom in with your fingers and be able to see it better! Have you tried changing the font size in your phone's settings?

0 Likes

SO MUCH THIS!

0 Likes

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Tiny fonts, when viewing information on your device, is not the experience we want for you.We apologize for your inconvenience. We'd be more than glad to assist you in resolving this matter. What's the make/model of your device? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes