Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Re: This new myverizon format sucks!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Divorce2015 :

Let's get you those much needed details. What device are you using to log into your My Verizon? If you are using  a phone or tablet, are you enabling the full desktop site?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
UserinCO

I've had the same problem since the format changed last week. Logging in from iPhone or iPad. It appears you can't access the full site anymore on a mobile device. Verizon app doesn't show usage detail either.

nac10

No it is not available as it was on the old format

0 Likes
nac10

You cannot scroll there is nothing there

0 Likes
Re: This new myverizon format terrible!
Haysydaze

AMEN! Completely agree! You can't see all of details like you used to. Not to mention they have eliminated functionality such as phone number "nicknames" and real-time updates of the logs (I cannot access any information for today's contacts and was told it will update in 24-48 hours). I understand updates. I however, DO NOT understand changing or taking away functionality. Verizon provides the access to information and function for years and then in 24 hours takes it away. I am also on the verge of leaving Verizon after 16 YEARS! What you do to OUR accounts MATTERS TO US, the Verizon CUSTOMERS!

KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear of your disapproval of how My Verizon is set up, KH-Michael. It would be sad to lose you as a customer as we value your business. The updates made at our website when you log into My Verizon were designed to make things easier. How are you registered on My Verizon? Are you set up as the account owner, or account manager or account member? How you are registered will determine what you can or cannot see. Also, it would take getting used to on how to navigate to different areas. Please share some answers so we can assist you futher.  

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes