Highlighted

Thinking of taking Sprint up on their current offer, of cutting your bill in half and paying off my Contract with Verizon. Good idea?

I think it's ridiculous I'm paying almost $100/month for the lowest plan I can get.

Might just have to take Sprint up on their current offer!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Thinking of taking Sprint up on their current offer, of cutting your bill in half and paying off my Contract with Verizon.  Good idea?

Sr. Leader

Inquire as to the $60 loyalty plan with unl talk and text and 2GB.  It is an INDIVIDUAL line, not More Everything, no hotspot, and only 5GB Cloud, but it is a straight $60 plus tax/fees, gets no other discounts and has no $40 line charge.  Call Verizon to find out more.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Thinking of taking Sprint up on their current offer, of cutting your bill in half and paying off my Contract with Verizon. Good idea?

Sr. Leader

It is always a good idea to go with the plan which best suits your needs. If this means switching to Sprint, then yes it is a good idea.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Thinking of taking Sprint up on their current offer, of cutting your bill in half and paying off my Contract with Verizon. Good idea?

With that being said, just wondering if anyone's ever had issues with Sprint?  Is the coverage really a lot worse than Verizon?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I used to have Sprint on one line and left because the coverage is woefully lacking when compared to Verizon in my service area. This does not mean it wouldn't be sufficient for your service area and/or needs. You would have to decide that for yourself.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Thinking of taking Sprint up on their current offer, of cutting your bill in half and paying off my Contract with Verizon.  Good idea?

Sr. Leader

What type of plan do you need?  How much data, min and text, how many lines?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Mine's pretty simple.  I RARELY use the minutes.  I only text, and use my phone for Data since I have no internet at my house.  I have 2GB Data right now which I've never gone over, but I wouldn't mind having a little more.

I don't need 450 minutes to talk.  Unlimited text would suffice and maybe a little more than 2GB data.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Inquire as to the $60 loyalty plan with unl talk and text and 2GB.  It is an INDIVIDUAL line, not More Everything, no hotspot, and only 5GB Cloud, but it is a straight $60 plus tax/fees, gets no other discounts and has no $40 line charge.  Call Verizon to find out more.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I didn't even know about that option!  Yes it's just me, one line.  Thank you.  I will look into that!

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Maybe you qualify and maybe that's a good option to keep you satisfied.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Besides, Sprint only cuts the rate of the data portion of your bill.  They don't cut the line charge, and you have to turn in your phone and buy a new phone with them...so the savings aren't really 50%.

0 Likes