Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Thinking about Scraping our Verizon service!

We are seriously thinking about Scraping our Verizon service.  (Where is the term "More Everything" gone?, and Why does Verizon customers have the less data? I've been Die-hard Verizon, but I'm about off the cliff!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Thinking about Scraping our Verizon service!

Leader

More Everything was the name of a set of data sharing plans. This has changed as is done frequently. Remember the Nationwide Plans or Family Share Plans? They eventually change.

View solution in original post

Customer Support

Our goal is to keep you a happy customer WatfordVal with a great plan and amazing service. We have some aweosome plans, promotions and discounts that will provide you the data package you need for the cost you can be happy with. We don't want you to leave our family and would love to work onchaning your opinion about us.

Lets start with your plan. How many lines do you have, what plan are you using, and how much do you pay per month?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Leader

More Everything was the name of a set of data sharing plans. This has changed as is done frequently. Remember the Nationwide Plans or Family Share Plans? They eventually change.

View solution in original post

Expert

Or the America's Choice plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Leader

I knew that there was one more.

0 Likes

Expert

There was one older than the one I posted, but I can't quite remember the name. It was something Connect or something like that.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

We have the More Everything plan, 4 lines (1 is our Home line). 20 g total, (We reserve 10gb for the 3 Cells, & 10gb for the Home line). But lately we have been reserving 12gb for the Home line. The Home line runs out approx 30% of billing cycle.  And this extremely complicates my home internet business-only use. We don't stream games, movie's, etc.

0 Likes

Expert

Are there no landline internet options for your home? Wireless mobile broadband isn't a great option especially if you are running a business through the Internet.

Customer Support

We want you have all the data you need for all lines on your account WatfordVal. I know its upsetting to run out before the end of your bill cycle. We have plans and promotions that can help with your data needs. Also, if there is a line that may be using  more than usual, you can also set limits with our family base. I think we need to review your options for increasing the plan since you need more through out the month. You can discuss your acocunt with us here via private messaga, via phone, chat, or social media via private message,

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

We went to the Broadband LTE Router with Voice, saving our AT&T home phone number, & included the Internet with the service.  The set up works good, but that line, which supports my home pc, runs out of data about 1.5 weeks into the billing cycle.  We also do use family base to control data  limits on the home line, & the 3 cell lines. We had unlimited data with AT&T, avg use 8 to 12 gb on the home line. And with Verizon,  we set this control at 12g. More cost w/Verizon  & only 12gb dedicated to the home line, primarily due to  high Verizon data cost, and not wanting to add too much additional cost to service. When the home line runs to max 12g & data stops, it creates major problems on my home pc, nearly shutting my business down. I have to go into family-base & rob data from the 10g/3 cell lines. And for added info, I run a 1 man mowing business,  look up & order parts,  pay bills, don't run extreme high data usage. I'm mowing today, please provide contact phone & I will return call to further discuss,  when I can. Our current 20gb Verizon data plan, was based upon not adding any,  or little extra total cost to switch our home services to Verizon.

0 Likes