Highlighted

The grass is not greener!!!

Left Verizon for cheaper prices and supposed, better service only to find out it doesnt exist.  Ive been to 2 other carriers since leaving Verizon and I have lived to regret it.  From Customer Service to signal strength,I have been totally disappointed with my other carriers.  If Verizon would have been willing to help me lower my bill I never would have left.  I miss Verizon desperately!!!  Dont be fooled by other carriers promises, if you're with Verizon, stay with Verizon!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: The grass is not greener!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

jlp65 We miss you more! We understand how important it is to find the best value and the plan that works for you. We are not happy to hear you're not satisfied with your wireless service provider. Let's see how we can get back on your good side. Have you spoken with our sales team about our new plans and promotions? Check out our new deals: http://www.verizonwireless.com/deals-landing/

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: The grass is not greener!!!

Leader

Verizon isn't just going to lower your bill because you ask. You need to do certain things to qualify. Employee discount, loyalty plan, military or veteran, being month to month, signing up on edge, decreasing your plan, removing any tablets etc. It's ultimately on you to decide what you want to pay for.

0 Likes