Text from 000-003-2665

Rpinney1
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Text from 000-003-2665

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rpinney1. I can understand your concern with getting a text from a number you don't recognize. But tikibar1 is right. Messages from 32655 (FBOOK) generally belong to Facebook. In fact, Facebook's community at https://www.facebook.com/help/225089214296643 provides additional confirmation to reflect those generally come from Facebook. Did the message contain anything suspicious or refer to anything regarding your Verizon Wireless service? Do you recall requesting a message from Facebook around the time that text was received?

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rpinney1-

As a consumer myself, I know I would be puzzled if I received a text message from an unknown number. I'm here to assist. While we don't have information on who that number belongs to, we want to ensure it's not a spam text message. What was the content of that text message? Were you asked any personal information or were you directed to a website? Please share more details to better assist.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rpinney1. I can understand your concern with getting a text from a number you don't recognize. But tikibar1 is right. Messages from 32655 (FBOOK) generally belong to Facebook. In fact, Facebook's community at https://www.facebook.com/help/225089214296643 provides additional confirmation to reflect those generally come from Facebook. Did the message contain anything suspicious or refer to anything regarding your Verizon Wireless service? Do you recall requesting a message from Facebook around the time that text was received?

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Walker6111

Bot the number was 000-003-2665

Not the FBI 366 whatever 

0 Likes

Tallie0505

I believe it's a dark (secret) texting application

0 Likes