Highlighted

Text Blocking

nella1961

Will I know if my texts are blocked by another # That also has Verizon service?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Text Blocking

Community Manager
Community Manager
nella1961,
We certainly want you in the know with all that is going on with your line of service. If a different VZW customer blocks you, they would be blocking both your calls & texts. So while you would not receive a notification that your texts are block, you can safely assume that they are if, when you call, you get a notifications that your call to that customer cannot be completed.
SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
nella1961,
We certainly want you in the know with all that is going on with your line of service. If a different VZW customer blocks you, they would be blocking both your calls & texts. So while you would not receive a notification that your texts are block, you can safely assume that they are if, when you call, you get a notifications that your call to that customer cannot be completed.
SandyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes

nella1961

What exactly does the message say, if I'm blocked?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
I will be happy to clarify nella1961. If they blocked your number, you would not receive a message informing you that you are blocked. However, if you make a phone call to the number, you would then get a message that says "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. The number you were trying to reach has calling restrictions which has prevented the completion of your call."

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
0 Likes