Highlighted

Terrible experience - Im done

deepsman

I dont know where to start and I dont know where to give my feedback because once I switch Verizon won't know any of this. I recently changed from 16GB plan to unlimited for the family. Everything has gone downhill. My sister is complaining because she is getting DL speeds of .2 -.6. Everyones internet is slow. I pay to stream at 720p, but my phone just buffers and auto defaults to 480p. Its getting a little annoying.

Ive *tried to call Verizon 5-6 in the last month (waiting 20 minutes before hanging up - and omg the phoen tree is horrible.. it wants me to click the link they test to me to get me off the phone. I fell for it the first 2 times) to as why I'm getting charged 30 dollars extra for switching to unlimited. The best I got was their support chat that never actually explained it to me and just told me it was correct. If I switch from a plan thats 270 a month to one thats 275 after autopay discount.. WHY am I getting charged 30 dollars extra on my first month. Lastly, just made it to my first bill... no autopay discount. So now I've paid 360 dollars... when my bill was 275. None of this is adding up. Again... the support chat function says to me, it takes 2-3 months. So I just lose out on 100-150 dollars? (50 per month).

This is a nightmare... you were suppose to be the best of them Verizon. Let me tell you... you arent. 80027 Superior colorado, I live here I work here.... and SERVICE IS nonexistant. Driving down my road service goes out. Phone tells me I have 4/5 bars with LTE... yet no internet.

BTW... none of your service reps can explain what perferred data is. I asked 4 different ones.

0 Likes

Re: Terrible experience - Im done

Community Manager
Community Manager

So sorry to hear about the concerns over your billing, getting help and with cellular service, deepsman. This is in no way the overall experience we want for you and we would never want you to be done with us. I want to make sure that we can turn this around. To address the concern about 480p video, what unlimited plan do you have? Certain plans such as the "Do More" and "Play More" unlimited plans do feature up to 480p video streaming. For all the differences between our unlimited plans see this: http://spr.ly/6601EhzRz

Regarding not getting an explanation about premium data, on certain plans (such as the Play More plan for example) you get a threshold of data that can't be de-prioritized due to network conditions. In other words, if you're on a cell site that's congested, your download may be temporarily queued behind other Verizon customers. This may result in slower download speeds relative to another Verizon customer's experience on the same cell site at that moment. To troubleshoot your service concern, please provide the nearest cross streets of your current location in the 80027 zip code you mentioned. Regarding your billing concerns, we aren't able to address those concerns directly in this forum but if you haven't gotten a resolution regarding those charges, please check your Private Notes. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

So sorry to hear about the concerns over your billing, getting help and with cellular service. I have provided some insight on your concerns in my public post and asked some questions regarding your service concerns. However, regarding your billing concerns, we aren't able to address those concerns directly in this forum but if you haven't gotten a resolution regarding those charges, please let us know the best number for you to be reached at. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes

deepsman

Thank you for reaching back out to me.

I have Playmore, which is supposed to give me 720 streaming. What I am assuming is because my internet is SO terrible there's no chance of streaming at 720. 

My crossroads are William Street and 2nd in Superior Colorado. 

My data speeds go up to 35mbs at night but are unusable during the day. So my premium data isn't protecting me from congestion. and Imnot getting 720p streaming. So basically I'm paying 10 plus a month for .... nothing? 

FYI most of these issues occurred after switching from the XL data plan to unlimited. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for those vital details. A private note is being sent. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes