Tech Coach Did a HORRID job... kept asking questions that didn't apply to my problem.

cns2007

Either overhaul or DUMP Tech Coach.  What a joke.  I was on the phone texting for over an hour last night to do something (actually) I found out was pretty simple... like changing my phone ID share name. Repetitive questions were asked of me on the wrong subject!  I did NOT want to activate a NEW phone - my phone works fine!  I just wanted to change the phone ID that shows up on the other end when I call someone. 

The experience was so bizarre I wanted to print off the text messages for someone to read but... they mysteriously disappeared!  Then I was sent a text to take a survey.  I was so riled up I didn't elect to do it until this morning.  And when I fired up the phone to do so, I got a message saying the survey had EXPIRED!!!!!

Dump Tech Coach or get it fixed Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed, One VERY upset customer.

PS.  This issue should have be resolved at the Verizon store I stopped at.  They were clueless.  On top of that, I was told "I would be CALLED" by Verizon tech regarding my issue.  Hours later I discovered I had to go through my text app to start the process. 

0 Likes

Re: Tech Coach Did a HORRID job... kept asking questions that didn't apply to my problem.

Community Manager
Community Manager

cns2007, We are definitely sorry to hear about your poor experience with Tech Coach. We do strive to provide outstanding service in all facets of our business. This feedback will be forwarded to our business leaders and we appreciate you reaching out. Please keep in mind you can always reach out via Social Media or this format for any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Thank you.

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes

Re: Tech Coach Did a HORRID job... kept asking questions that didn't apply to my problem.

glitchedpixel
Novice

What is there to overhaul? Tech Coach is an Asurion feature. You have to actively sign up for it either stand alone or TMP insurance. Verizon isn't Asurion.

0 Likes

kuskusbetlog
Why always rant at VZ? lol you guys always blame-shame VZ about your problems like this, VZ has got nothing to do if tech coach goes savage on you.
0 Likes