Highlighted

Teacher Discount doesn’t cover ALL teachers

I just wanted to state that Verizon overlooked very important essential workers from this deal.  I am a preschool teacher who has been working every day since this pandemic.  Our center also serves children for the emergency care.  So when I saw this advertise, I was excited to get a discount.  But was quickly disappointed when it stated it was for Kindergarten through secondary school.  The daycare centers and preschool teachers are on the frontlines and Verizon decides to exclude us.  A coworker said she had saw the same thing and called to ask about it, and was corrected that preschool teachers were not included.  Just my two cents!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Teacher Discount doesn’t cover ALL teachers

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your feedback is always important to us and we understand your concerns as a customer. While we do realize your role as essential we are only offering this as an option for the positions stated. I will gladly submit this information to the correct department for review and provide feedback on your behalf. Thank you for providing that information and feedback to us. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes