Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Switching to another carrier

Timmers135

Guess what Verizon. It's time to part ways. 1. Costs are way too high for the service that I use. 2. I'm finding the 2 year contract deal unacceptable. 3. No room for adjusting your plans, for instance no carry over if data from one month to the next. I'm paying for it why can't I bank it? 4. I bought the galaxy s7 edge thinking I would be able to receive a S2 for free. Just happens that they are all gone. And I see no evidence of compensation. It's all you win, I lose. No real caring for long time customers. Thx. It's been real.

Labels (1)

Re: Switching to another carrier

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Timmers135, the last thing we want is to lose you as a customer and our goal is for you to be on the right plan as well as having the right phone. Let's make sure we turn this around and get you the right solution. When did you purchase the new device? What plan do you currenly have?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Switching to another carrier

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Timmers135 wrote:

... 1. Costs are way too high for the service that I use. 2. I'm finding the 2 year contract deal unacceptable. 3. No room for adjusting your plans, for instance no carry over if data from one month to the next. I'm paying for it why can't I bank it?

If you have that much data left to carry over, and your bill is too high, that tells me you aren't on the right plan... lower the data, and your bill, to what you actually use.  You can adjust mid month, and back date to the beginning of the cycle if you have a high usage month (when traveling, for example).  Contract plans aren't the best deals anymore; you are better off paying the lower access fee and buying your phone outright, either from Verizon on a payment plan or from a private party.

It seems you've already made your decision to move on - I hope you find a better deal that works for you.