Highlighted

Switched 5 phones to Verizon in Dec 2019 and still have not received our $250 Gift Cards

We are having the same issues.  My husband switched over 5 of our phones to Verizon 12/15/2019 and we have been waiting since they said it can take 45-60 days for the $250 gift cards for each line.  We waited patiently and STILL NO GIFT CARDS????  This was a very costly switch for us and no one can seem to answer our questions.  HELP!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Switched 5 phones to Verizon in Dec 2019 and still have not received our $250 Gift Cards

Did you go to VZW.com/digitalrebatecenter and entered a code or were you expecting those without doing anything?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Switched 5 phones to Verizon in Dec 2019 and still have not received our $250 Gift Cards

I ported in 5 lines the week of Christmas and got my 5 $250 gift cards 8 weeks later.  Did you follow the instructions on the Verizon Wireless BYOD website?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Lmann52,

Welcome to the family, and we can relate to how important it is that your promotions are received. What steps have you taken to redeem the promotion? What happens when you attempt to track? Just in case: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/ KatiM_VZW

0 Likes