Switch family plan from 4GB to Unlimited?

How much would it cost to switch from my current family plan (4 Devices that share 4GB) to the unlimited plan?  I keep seeing prices that are close to the price I pay now.

Please help.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Switch family plan from 4GB to Unlimited?

Expert

Which unlimited plan are you considering? What is the exact name of your current plan?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Without giving any specifics, you're pretty much saying "I want food" in the middle of a food court. You need to help us help you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

atomarchio1, we appreciate your interest in our unlimited plans and want to ensure that you have the correct information for pricing. You've come to the right place for assistance. Since our unlimited plans allow you to mix and match the lines on your account, are you able to confirm which version of our unlimited plans would best suit the lines on your account? Additional information for our unlimited plans can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/ Let us know if this information is helpful.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Covid19