Highlighted

Swicthed post paid to prepaid My Verizon App stopped working

CharlieParker

After successfully switching from post paid to prepaid the My Verizon App no longer connects. Just keeps spinning. I've deleted the app, restarted the iPhone and reinstalled the app. Still doesn't connect.

0 Likes

Re: Swicthed post paid to prepaid My Verizon App stopped working

deloused

You'd need to register your new prepaid account for My Verizon for the app to work since you switched from a postpaid account

0 Likes

CharlieParker

Yes, and I did that on the website. But in the App there are no buttons or links to let me sign in/sign out/register. Just a logo and spinning circle. 

0 Likes

deloused

Does deleting the app and then downloading a new version help?

0 Likes

Ann154
Power User

One might also have to clear the cache and data for the application if it can't be uninstalled and then reinstalled to force the user log in again. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

CharlieParker, being able to access My Verizon is important, and I want to ensure that you're able to access your prepaid account online. Help is here. Since migrating to our prepaid service, have you successfully completed registration for My Verizon prepaid access? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-my-verizon-for-prepaid/#gid7e4d1912 Besides the logo and spinning circle, do you receive any other prompts on the screen? Looking forward to hearing back.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes