Survey in Woodbridge [22191]

rlramirez21

Over the past 6 months my service has gone down significantly to where everyone knows I'm home because I lose service and the call drops, I become inaudible, or its so broken they hang up on me. How do I get a survey done in the area of my home to see what the issue is and to get 4G LTE like I used to? I've tried a number of things and even I switch to wi-fi only and it is a [removed] shoot. Please help.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Survey in Woodbridge [22191]

Ann154
Expert

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Nevermind. I see it now in the subject line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

rlramirez21

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Reliable service is a must, rlramirez21. As we're not showing any alerts in that zip code, let's dig into this further. Where (i.e. inside your home only, indoors and outdoors, entire zip, etc.) is this happening? Are others impacted the same at this location?

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes