Super Sad I Loss My Verizon Ringback Tones switching to Apple:-(

Bernita8078

I'm a new Apple IPhone user and today I just felt a pinch in my uniqueness!  My relationship with Verizon Ringback Tones has ended due to HD Voice and Data requirements. For years I have had both as a user of HTC/Androids; it wasn't safe to assume nothing would change significantly switching to Apple.  You can't have both and I don't understand why, when we have an App store to download the Verizon App.  It's a pleasure to give my callers soothing music to listen too or set a certain song for various callers.  Music has a way of transitioning the mind; especially if the intent was to have a heated conversation.  Most of the time when I answer my calls everyone is singing and I'm a joyful person who believes in the therapeutic power of the Arts community.  Please find a way to bring back our Verizon Ringback Tones to Apple; it's like a unhappy marriage when we love services from both sides.

Super Sad Face,

Loyal Consumer

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Super Sad I Loss My Verizon Ringback Tones switching to Apple:-(

Community Manager
Community Manager

Music is therapeutic Bernita. I researched this for you and found that the ringbacktones will need to be managed directly from your My Verizon account. Have you logged in to see if they are still there? Do your callers hear anything when they call in?
AnthVZWMMMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

The customer can't have HD voice and ring back tones.

Ann154
Expert

I personally wouldn't have found the ringback tones relaxing and enjoyable.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

It's not the switch to Apple - it's the HD (Advanced Calling) voice that is conflicting with Ringback tones.  Turn off the Advanced Calling feature to get your ringbacks working again.

Highlighted

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Even the clearest song or tune is completely distorted on the caller's end.  This leads to frustration, at least for me.

0 Likes