Highlighted

Streaming error galaxy s5

When I attempt to stream from a website , I receive error message "can't play video". How do I fix problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Streaming error galaxy s5

Customer Support

Spur20mich

Lets get those videos rolling again! What website are you using? Are you on 4G or wifi? Are you able to use the youtube or Netflix app instead of the website?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Its a local website i use to listen high school football. Website is radioabilene.com. Im usually at home using wifi. Ive had no problems using netflix or youtube while on wifi.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Seems to listen live it tries to download am m3u file, which you can play on a desktop using a media player, but I don't think it is meant for a mobile format such as within a mobile browser.  You might try letting it download the file, which is basically a link to the station online.  There might be a player app for it like VLC that can play it.

TuneIn Radio app might also play it live if the station broadcasts online.  The app is basically a radio, but for internet feeds.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I will try the Tunein Rado app