Highlighted

Store purchase

I am writing this due to my frustration with a purchase made through one of you stores.
I purchased 2 iPhone 11’s at your store location at Washington Blvd.  My son decided after getting the phone that he needed more memory due to his large amount of music.  
In the interim of taking the phone for an upgrade, he cracked the screen. I had the protection on that phone and went to the same store to get it fixed and upgrade.
The frustration comes from speaking with the owner, Thomas Haden.
The phone must be fixed prior to trading up. I paid the $30 but the soonest the phone can be fixed is one day past the 14 day upgrade period.  
Mr Haden said had it not been for COVID, I would have been able to get it fixed on time and traded up. I asked if there was another resolution and he said no. Those are the rules.
I have been a loyal Verizon customer for over 15 years. I have 5 phones and Fios.
I came to a Verizon store rather than shop on line to support a local business and because I like the customer service (in the past)
I am very disappointed that I would be put in a no resolution position for a $50 upgrade
Now I spent all day upgrading a different phone while I am getting that one fixed and I will go to the Apple store to switch them after I get the other ones screen fixed. (Going to Apple due to this problem)
At this point, I will be taking future business and my other upgrades to the Apple store and avoiding your business.
I believe at this point a fair resolution would be to upgrade my sons phone at no cost to me.
I will be writing letters directly to Verizon also

Disappointed,
Charles Kurtz

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes