Highlighted

Stop calling

My phone account is past due...which I'm working on...so calling my cell phone is perfectly ok...why is my home phone being barraged by calls as well? That number is nowhere in my profile so why is it being used? And how do I make it stop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Stop calling

Leader

It's not a collection agency then, I thought it might be as well. While irritating, can you blame them? That would be like if your boss didn't pay you for 2 months - you'd be calling them everyday also. Plus, now they know your phone is turned off so the house phone is all they have.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Leader

How past due are you?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Collection agencies have ways to find phone numbers, be they private or published.

Highlighted

Only 2 months my phone literally just got turned off yesterday

0 Likes
Highlighted

And it's not a collection agency...the number googles back to Verizon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

ONLY....surprised they waited more than 1-2 weeks before calling you, and really surprised you got past a 2nd due date before being cut off.  Collections agencies can use a Verizon number if that is who they are collecting for, also can be Verizon themselves.  Funny...."Calling my cell is OK"....when you just said "phone is disconnected."

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

It's not a collection agency then, I thought it might be as well. While irritating, can you blame them? That would be like if your boss didn't pay you for 2 months - you'd be calling them everyday also. Plus, now they know your phone is turned off so the house phone is all they have.

View solution in original post