Highlighted

Still being charged

We are still being charged for a returned device

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Still being charged

Sr. Leader

Do you have the tracking info and proof that the device was received by Verizon?

0 Likes
Highlighted

It was returned to the store within 24 hours of purchase. Last week I went through a long phone conversation and was told this was all taken care of. It's still appearing on our bill

Rachel

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

You should file a formal dispute.  It's the beginning of the Arb process.  It is a simple form, mark that you'll do Mediation first and then Arb, if it's still not resolved.  This is the only way to get their attention.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Rachel, unexpected charges are never a happy thing and we truly do want to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep you as a happy customer. You indicated that the phonew as returned to the store within 24 hours of the original purchase. Was the bill generated within that time, perhaps? As statements are only printed once per month, if this was issued prior to that return being processed, you would see these charges on the physical statement until the next cycle completes.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes