Stay away from Edge plan!!! you will get screwed!

siriusjamie

Returned my phone in November with the Edge plan, none of the stores that Verizon said would, refused to take it back. The store finally printed a label that I had to pay shipping myself, luckily I kept the tracking number. Verizon received the phone and denied receiving even after I showed them proof! I have been billed every month including the upcoming bill for the phone, they refuse to send the phone or correctbthe situation!! They have filled out at least 5 overide forms and 20 promises of we will fix it and call you back not 1 return phone call . Stay away from the Edge, you will get pushed over it!!!

Labels (1)

Re: Stay away from Edge plan!!! you will get screwed!

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry this happened to you when using the Edge agreement siriusjamie. I know its upsetting to send something in to us and find out it was not receive properly. Did you receive status of any of the forms processed to locate your form? Were you told based on those forms, that we were unable to locate the device or were they still being investigated?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes

siriusjamie

Yes at least 4 times, i have sent them multiple tracking numbers that the phone was received in Fortworth Texas. I have explained this at least 20 times to Verizon, they fill out "some form" which has been filled out at least 4 times. called last week not one reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted

siriusjamie

[removed] is the Fed Ex shipping number, it cost 20 dollars out of my own pocket to send. if Verizon lost the phone after they received it its not my fault, the guy at Fed Ex wrapped the phone in special packaging I can prove it was sent I called the guy., Since I am gonna have to pay for the phone I want it back!!!!!

Tracking number removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

siriusjamie,

This is not the type of experience we want you to have. I want get this matter resolved for you. I will send you a private message to gather up more information to better assist.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Have the same problem except I'm still waiting for a upc label so I CA send my phones back. But after calls and calls to them and 2 trips to the store. Still they tell me it's coming and they can't do nothing. But they sure can charge me $300

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

austinmark0321,

I want to make sure all your concerns are also taken care of. How long has it been since we sent you the shipping label? Please allow 7-10 business days to receive.  Keep us updated. We are here to help.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes

It's been over two weeks since the first call. Then I've called two times

since then.

On Mar 9, 2015 10:45 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Goodmorning austinmark0321! We wanted to reach out to you to check the status of the label. May I ask did you receive it yet? If so then what questions do you have for us about the process? If not then please advise so we can resend one out for you.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

cmod26

I have been dealing with a similar issue since December.  Edged up, received my new device, and sent my old one back.  When they received my old device they stated it was the wrong device.  That's impossible unless they entered the wrong serial #.  Ended up being charged $375 for the device which still till this day shows on my bill.  I have spoken with 5 different reps since December and each one I talk to I get a different story.  The training and communication between departments is the absolute worst of any company I have ever dealt with.  I tried to add a line this week and was told I could not because of the balance on my account.  So basically, stupid me, tried to give Verizon more business and was denied because of an error on their behalf.  Each rep I spoke with promised me a return call, which NEVER happened.  Customer service = POOREST in the industry.  I will NEVER recommend Verizon Wireless to anyone.  Wireless carriers are a dime a dozen these days and I'm sure ATT would love my business.  As soon as this issue is resolved, SEE YA VERIZON!!