Highlighted

Spending limit with device payment!!

mhorn3139

As a valued customer, verizon will not increase my spending limit. It's pretty outrageous as someone else has mentioned this problem before. Currently I have 10 lines. Our speding limit is 4,000. That is a joke. Currently we have 9 device payment agreements. I paid off one, and the other two I paid to do the device trade in upgrade. Went to the store and they informed me that I had .49 cents to use towards the phone. Unbelievable!! Beyond frustrated. I'm in the process of moving my lines to a subpar service. Unacceptable!! I have gone through many different channels to get this resolved. Spoken with supervisors, managers. This has nothing to do with my credit. Don't know what else to do. Any help would be great?

Labels (1)

Re: Spending limit with device payment!!

Avlaruel

Did you ever resolve this? I have the same problem, same exact amount of lines, too! It's ridiculous how much we pay a month for these 10 lines only to treated such a way!!! What was your solution? 

0 Likes

Ajburr12

Same issue here  I've been with verizon for over 20 years with 2 different lines and they tell me I have to make payments for 7 months before I can add the 2 other lines I originally asked for but was told you can only activate 5 lines online at once. This is the 3rd bait and switch that I've encountered with verizon in my first 16 days back with the company. Bad customer service.  

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry you had issues with trying to add a line for, Ajburr12. I appreciate you being a valued customer of ours for over 20 years. Let me help you with your concerns about activating new lines of service. When were you told you had a five-line limit? We allow more than five lines depending on your credit and other important consideration. Also, adding a line of service is based on your credit check and payment history. Here's a link for more details https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/credit-check/ Were you give you any specific reason why you could add a line outside of making payments due on two other lines?

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes