Highlighted

So I got an Verizon Wireless Prepayed Phone

InductiveSoul

My experience so far with Verizon Wireless Prepay

1. So I got an Verizon Wireless Moto G phone that I payed 100 usd for.
  2. I bought a 35 USD prepay card, and went to try to activate it,
  3. it did not activate my phone but instead gave me 10usd credit to my account that it used to pay for 20cents a minute with no data.

Where was my 500mb of data and unlimited voice and text? nowhere,

1. called from another phone to get support and was then told to pay 45 more usd to activate it I did so and my service was activated and due to renew Feb 16th

Two or three days ago I logged in online to check my data and a popup suggested I upgrade my plan to 1Gb of data for the same price of my old plan, so I assumed it would take into affect after my current billing cycle; this was obviously not the case.

What happened to over 2 / 1/2 weeks of my original plan?

I called and complained and they just said "sorry noting we can do"

What can I do because this is not what I was advertised in the slightest

I have payed within a week and one day of original activation 105 usd with everything added up not counting the phone I bought.

I don't know what to do because I want my money back or at least to have that value applied to future bills.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: So I got an Verizon Wireless Prepayed Phone

winterbaby18

I would call VZW prepaid at 800 294 6804 or *611 from your cellphone.

View solution in original post

brando8998
Novice

The original $35 card you bought was for the basic phone plan and since the device you have is a smartphone it did not activate. You should've only had to pay the $10 difference though and not another $45 dollars. And you should have the credit of what you paid after on the next month bill

Highlighted

winterbaby18

I would call VZW prepaid at 800 294 6804 or *611 from your cellphone.

View solution in original post