Highlighted

Slow 4g Lte on new iPhone XR in Newark, NJ

Xmerc518

Noticing extremely slow network speed in Newark NJ near broad st and market street on my personal phone. I have a work issues phone on Verizon that does not have the same Issue.  When I swap my works sim in to my personal phone, the speed it as expected. Please let me know if a new SIM card would do the trick? Or anything else? I’m getting less than 1mb down/up making the phone entirely useless. 

0 Likes

Re: Slow 4g Lte on new iPhone XR in Newark, NJ

Ann154
Power User

If you have had your personal phone's SIM card for a while, then it wouldn't hurt to get a new SIM card. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

kram91

Same here in Oklahoma City. We just switched from Metro PCS and im really regretting it.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is for you to regret making the switch to Verizon Wireless, Kram91. We would like to learn more in order to help ramp up your speeds. Are you noticing slow speeds at multiple locations both inside and outside? Do you notice slow speeds at any particular time of day or is it the same across the board? Any issues with texts or calls? Looking forward to hearing back and helping improve you wireless experience.

ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes