Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Simple Change from 6 GB to 10 GB
tcad
Novice

I have two smart phnes (off contract) on more everything with 6 GB data for $100.00. This is $15 + $15 + $70 for data. I log in and try to change it to 10 GB daata for $80 for a total of $110. When I put this in it says new plan is $160.00 (40 + 40 + 80) instead of 15 + 15 + 80 for 110. Why will it not show me my current discounted 15 + 15  for the two smartphones? I am not about to hit the confirm button on the $160 thinking that they will automatically give me the $110!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Simple Change from 6 GB to 10 GB
Not applicable

Because $40 is the base price and discounts are applied afterward. You line fee isn't $15 it's $40 minus a $25 discount. Discounts aren't reflected in the price given to you but are still applied

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
I know its important to have the best plan for your needs tcad. I'm sorry you were unable to change your plan with your current discount online. We can help make the change to your plan with your discount If you send us a private message, or speak with us over the phone.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
0 Likes
elliew

The discounts are not removed if you make this change, they just aren't being calculated into the information you are seeing. You are correct that it is just $10 more to go from 6GB to 10GB.

Not applicable

Because $40 is the base price and discounts are applied afterward. You line fee isn't $15 it's $40 minus a $25 discount. Discounts aren't reflected in the price given to you but are still applied

View solution in original post