Highlighted

Show Verizon a screenshot

Verizon,

I need to show you a screenshot that I took when I became a Verizon customer in April. I switched to Verizon and got two new Samsung galaxy 10 phones because at the time there was a promotion. I have attached the promotion here. I told my Verizon agent via chat that I had this promotion and s/he insisted that there was no such promotion, and I could not include a picture to show them! So now, I have had to abandon a chat session literally after over a hour of trying to get two things accomplished, and I asked my agent to process a refund for being over charged for a phone (retail price is $749.99) at $900! I don't even know if that was processed or not! But my second phone should be free, because the promotion said it was for $750 off the second phone if you buy 1 when switching. I also added a new line for my son, so I met the new line requirement! Please help me! It is ridiculous that I cannot just add a photo to chat. I would never have bought 1 $900 phone, much less 2 of them.

Resized_Screenshot_20200430-140518_Chrome.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Show Verizon a screenshot

Community Manager
Community Manager

BrownFam2020, we always want to make sure that you receive the best value for your money and that any promotions you are eligible for, are added to your account. We'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes