Highlighted

Re: Should I switch from More Everything (not Edge) to Verizon Plan?

Customer Support

Totally Understandable Jess8008. Getting the best plan value for your needs is key and that’s what we are here for. With the new Verizon Plan, it would come around to getting more data for same monthly total. Here’s more information on the plans that you may look into to see if this is the perfect fit for you. If so, then log in to My Verizon and you can make that change instantly. http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan/ 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

Thanks for responding, but even after I clicked the link and read the details I'm still a little confused...will the monthly phone access charges change? I'm currently paying $20/month per phone all three are in contract. Getting 3 more gb for same price would be awesome. Guess I'm just expecting there to be a catch somewhere you know too good to be true kind of thing

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Jess8008 wrote:

Thanks for responding, but even after I clicked the link and read the details I'm still a little confused...will the monthly phone access charges change? I'm currently paying $20/month per phone all three are in contract. Getting 3 more gb for same price would be awesome. Guess I'm just expecting there to be a catch somewhere you know too good to be true kind of thing

I'm curious, in your first post you say you are paying $40/month per phone for line access fee which sounds more in line with your phones being under contract on More Everything. If  you switch to the Verizon Plan, those access fees will stay at $40/month until they complete their contracts at which time they will drop down to $20/month for the line access fees.

Highlighted

Thanks you are correct it is $40/month per phone. Not sure where I got the $20 from. So with Verizon Plan my monthly bill won't increase but I'll get more data, correct?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Yes, that sounds right.

Of course you will likely lose your promotional data(1 GB) when making the switch.