Highlighted

Shame on you Verizon

PianoBaby25

As much money as I’ve spent on Verizon service, I would think that they would want to work with me and keep me as a customer; essentially...., do the right thing. Financial service representative thought she should brow beat me and shame me. I don’t want to give my hard earned money to a company, which thinks it can charge a customer bogus surcharges, and then turn their service off and expect payment. If I were to do that as a Nurse...., people would not fair well. Shameful.

0 Likes

Re: Shame on you Verizon

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@PianoBaby25 wrote:

As much money as I’ve spent on Verizon service, I would think that they would want to work with me and keep me as a customer; essentially...., do the right thing. Financial service representative thought she should brow beat me and shame me. I don’t want to give my hard earned money to a company, which thinks it can charge a customer bogus surcharges, and then turn their service off and expect payment. If I were to do that as a Nurse...., people would not fair well. Shameful.

I’m pretty sure the reason your service got turned off, is because Verizon doesn’t consider it surcharge is bogus. 

Which charge is it that you objected to?

0 Likes