Highlighted

Separate billing for business plans

snowfia11

I am currently on a business plan that is paid for by my company. I am interested in upgrading my phone and would like to use the monthly payment plan for this. Is there a way to separately bill me for the phone and my company for the wireless service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Separate billing for business plans

Community Manager
Community Manager
snowfia11, 

We want to make sure you are able to upgrade to a new device. Unfortunately, you would need to speak to our Business Department to see if you are able to bill you separately for the Device Payment Agreement. Please give them a call at 800-922-0204 and enter your 10-digit mobile number.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

deloused

There isn't a way to finance a phone through Verizon with your number and have it be billed separately from that account, but you may want to consider other financing options such as the ones offered by Apple or Samsung

Community Manager
Community Manager
snowfia11, 

We want to make sure you are able to upgrade to a new device. Unfortunately, you would need to speak to our Business Department to see if you are able to bill you separately for the Device Payment Agreement. Please give them a call at 800-922-0204 and enter your 10-digit mobile number.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes