Seeking help to pay Verizon bill

Due to unemployment and medical challenges, this USN Vet is asking for help. Verizon turned off my service, although challenges have been noted with Verizon. I hope to get through medical challenges, continuing my employment search. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Seeking help to pay Verizon bill

Expert

If you haven't already, please reach out to the financial services department at 866.266.1445 to make payment arrangements before your account is suspended. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for contacting us. We understand hard times, and we are here for you. Please reach out to our Financial Service team for assistance. Here is their number: 866-266-1445. AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

My Verizon phone is turned off. I'll attempt to borrow someone's phone to call. I've medical challenges,

and not having my phone service, is creating delays with prescriptions, etc. Please advise

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

I believe if you dial 611 from your suspended phone, it will automatically redirect you to financial services department. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have attempted to reach them for emergency assistance

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

TLSilverT,

Thank you for the details. Let's proceed here. Can you tell me what happened when you reached out to our Financial Services team?

JuanD_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Honestly,

not much. they suggested I reach out to custumer service, which i have done previously.  i'm in a temporary hardship, regarding medical challenges and current unemployment.  Versizon turned off my phone, although i've explained these present circumstances. in addition, exorbitant fees have been applied. Not having a phone creates more difficulty. I reached out to this community to find financial assistance.  Please advise

0 Likes
Covid19