Highlighted

Safety Mode

JOHGEN2

If I disable Safety Mode and go over my allowance how much does it cost?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Safety Mode

Ann154
Expert

From The new Verizon Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

If you don't have Safety Mode turned on - All overages are billed at $15/GB, rounded up. For example, if you use 250 MB over your allowance, you'll be charged $15 and the remaining portion of your extra GB will carry over to the next month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

From The new Verizon Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

If you don't have Safety Mode turned on - All overages are billed at $15/GB, rounded up. For example, if you use 250 MB over your allowance, you'll be charged $15 and the remaining portion of your extra GB will carry over to the next month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

JOHGEN2,

Ann15, has provided you with correct info regarding overages and carryover data on The New Verizon Plan. We understand how important it is to manage your data at an affordable cost. Let's take a closer look. Respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes