Highlighted

Rude and terrible customer treatment by a store customer service representative

I went into the Verizon Store @ 43821 Ford Road, Canton MI 48187 to speak with a CSR about plan options. Monique explained the 3 options and that my phone was elgible for an upgrade. What she quoted me was very different than the "estimated" bill that was emailed to me 5 minutes after I left the store. When I returned to discuss the $49 disprecency she was extremly condensending, rude and even said "well even if my estimate was off in the bottom line the fact that you got a new better phone for just $26 should be worth it, GUESS THAT'S JUST ME!" " I don't know what your problem is" her words. I have honestly never filed a complaint before but I have never been treated so poorly in my life. Even her 2 co-workers were telling her "Sweety, she doesn't have a problem she is trying to understand why her estimate bill is so high" Bottom line the estimate does not include the auto pay discount but neither they nor I can see that detail yet but her behavior and treatment is unacceptable.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Rude and terrible customer treatment by a store customer service representative

Customer Support

Dabate01, we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Our goal is to turn your feelings around about us and ensuring that each and every matter that you have is resolved. Please, be on the lookout for a Private Message from us. 

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @ VZWSupport 

0 Likes