Highlighted

Rude Customer Service

tadawilhelm
0 Likes

Re: Rude Customer Service

kreo23

Hi, I had a rude duch bag named Steven try to help me. I explained to him my situation and instead of assuring me that he would help me, he instead had a condensending tone basically accusing me that my situation was my fault. Such a rude duchbag aka STEVEN = Duchbag.  apparently he works at Verizon as a manager. PLEASE RETRAIN STEVEN on basic customer service!!!

0 Likes

deloused

It probably was your fault then. It would be more rude to be dishonest!

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Without explaining exactly what the problem was, I'm stuck with the same conclusion as @deloused .   What is the problem that you were bringing to Steven for help something that you yourself had done wrong?

By the way, this is a customer populated forum. While there are customer support people who do check in, I can't imagine that they're going to be able to figure out which Steven you had a problem with, or if Steven actually works for Verizon, and not an authorized retail store.  Authorized retail stores may look like verizon, but are independantly owned, and its employees do not work for Verizon.  

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is not the experience we want for you, kreo23. We should always be addressing our customers' concerns with a positive tone. May I ask what the situation was? Please share details so we can ensure this gets resolved. 

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes