Highlighted

Rotten service

Had a problem today, and after a about three hours got nothing!  Talk to three reps and went to my local South Pasadena, Ca. store twice.  They obviously don't understand the customer  is the one they need to make happy-Verizon screwed me today.  Time to think about ATT?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Rotten service

Sr. Leader

Without any specifics, this is just a rant and doesn't help or influence anyone to agree with you.  What happened?

Highlighted

Re: Rotten service

I totally (100%) agree, I have been a customer for more than 10 years and have been having problems on placing and receiving calls. The 4G signal changes once in a while changes to 1X. I only get it back after several power off/on and also taking the SIM card out. After troubleshooting the level 2 tech support agreed that it is the damaged SIM Card and requested me to go to store. I went to store (Headley Road, South Plainfield, NJ) to be greeted by the guys eager to sell new phones. They did not care about me telling that the issue was with the SIM card and told me it is the problem with the device. I told him that I only came based on the tech supports direction and he is all welcome to argue or fight with their own tech support. After several exchange of conversations he said I will change it but no guarantee. He changed to a new SIM and it started working.

They tried their level best to grab $300-400 from me by forcing to buy a new phone and putting all liability on me, the device and the SIM Card. After coming back from home I called customer support and told them my experience they said that they cannot do anything and I should be happy because is started working. I told them that they should shut down the store as is it unfair practice of asking the customer to go to store and then trying to rip him off. The customer service did not agree and tried to convince me that it all my fate that things does not work. I asked if they could give me a credit as the phone was not fully functional as I was not able to place and receive calls randomly. They did not agree for that also, they said the phone was working fine. Then I asked if it was working fine, why did you ask me to change the SIM card and also waste 2 hours at store. It was all part of great teamwork and customer service with the intend of selling more phone and more service, poor customer & ROTTEN SERVICE. "LET THE CAMPAIN BEGIN- MOVE TO ATT"

0 Likes