Reverse a Device Payment Buyout

I bought a new iPhone 12 on Apple using the advertised promo below. Unfortunately, Fedex was very late in delivering the trade-in and I assumed it was lost. So I bought out the device payment plan. Please refund the device payment buyout so my device payment credits can be reapplied to my account. Thank you.

promo1.png

0 Likes

Re: Reverse a Device Payment Buyout

What if I dispute the charge with my credit card company? This will effectively reverse the Device Payment Buyout.

0 Likes

It will reverse the payment on the loan and put it right back as something you'd owe immediately. A device payment agreement can be reinstated if it was removed due to a Verizon error. A buy out does not fall under that and will be declined when a reinstate request gets submitted.

Customer Support

Thank you for sharing the screen shot with our team. As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes