Highlighted

Re: Returned Verizon Edge Phone

Same problem here!

Highlighted

I am going through the same thing. I don't understand why they can't address this issue and get it resolved. Good customers are being unfairly charged and having to police their bill when they haven't done anything wrong.

Highlighted

Same for me as well. If I cannot get this removed in the next day or so I'm looking to contact a lawyer as its pretty obvious what is happening here. Spent about 12 hours trying to get this resolved already and have a tracking number which shows delivered.

Highlighted

I had to contact someone at the executive level to finally have it taken off! The fact I spent nearly 3 mos fighting Verizon's mistake or lack of urgency, means I am still dumping them & get little less service with tmobile & pay less, but they don't try to rip off their customers. I have never been so forced to pay for something that wasn't my fault!

Highlighted

It works!! I've been dealing with the same issue since December 3rd. After 50+ phone calls to the worthless customer service I found this forum and emailed this guy. Took a couple days but I was on the phone for 5 minutes and he credited my account for the $324.99!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am having the same problem and no one seems to have a clue whats going on. I have sent an email and hopefully I will get some results. I am seriously considering changing providers after being with Verizon for 15 yrs. I hope this gets out and no one else has this problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Having the same problem. Been on the phone multiple times and write down everyones name an date I spoke with them. Everyone says they seen my phone in the warehouse but all of a sudden someone I spoke with yesterday said they did not see it.

0 Likes