Return label

CHRHAH90

Why does verizon make it almost impossible to reprint a return label for a trade in phone.  None of the links work.  Tried to chat, but never got a response, 800 number just places you on hold.  And just realized they don't even have a support email anymore!!!!

I am regretting continuing to do business with Verizon Wireless more and more everyday.   All i need is a return label, any other company and it would take two minutes.   If there are any support reps on here, it would be great to get some help.

Labels (1)

Re: Return label

Community Manager
Community Manager

CHRHAH90,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are certainly happy to help you get your return label. Is this for an upgrade or trade-in promotion?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Return label

Verizon Employee

CHRHAH90​ , we apologize if you are having issues receiving your trade-in shipping kit.  Let me help. Click on the link below then follow the steps.

Cell Phone Trade in - Recycle Old Devices | Verizon Wireless

• Enter Submission ID from confirmation email(s) from original request
  • Select Next > Continue.
  • If you need to edit the shipping address do so here.
    • Click Edit Address.
    • Enter the new shipping address in the pop-up window.
    • Click Submit.
    • A message should then display saying the shipping materials are on the way.

Let us know if you were able to successfully complete.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes