Highlighted

Restocking fees

I have been a long and I mean long standing member of Verizon.   Been with them since before it became Verizon,  I ordered 2 phones  to upgrade ours.  The first for my mom, I tried to get her a smartphone but she just cant handle it, mine just was not good...  buttons hard, the camera was just not good and I didnt know phone only has 16 gb.   That is going to be $100 in restocking fees.   Like I have this kind of money to be wasting in these times... sorry venting.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Restocking fees

Sr. Leader

Being a long standing customer, you should have been aware of restocking fees which have been around for 10-20 years at Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is why it's best to try demos in person or do your research. These devices can't legally be sold as new and must be sold as pre-owned at a loss.

0 Likes
Highlighted

like I said just venting... and no they didn't have that type of restocking fee  when I joined plus I am not the type of costumer that changes her phone constantly to know that ( I think since I joined I've had a total of 4 phones).    I knew my phone was my error, I was put on the spot when was talking to rep and didnt do my research first.    I just believe $50 for each is high for each when I thought it was for the whole order

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years, SanAngelo18. We know that additional charges are not ideal, and we want to do everything in our hands to hep. Have you already returned the devices? If so, will you still be interested in obtaining new ones?  DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We greatly value you as a long-time customer and I will be submitting your feedback directly for further review. For future reference, here is our Return/Exchange Procedures: http://spr.ly/66001NxRe  ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes