Highlighted

Reps can't find my FIOS account

joebambi17

I signed up for Fios on November 24th, 2017. The guy over the phone was really helpful, set up my installation for November 28th, promised I would have installation fees AND the $250 gift card for being a current verizon wireless customer. The installer came out on the 28th, but after he left I received an email saying "My request to change the plan was successfully made by the technician". I never asked him to change anything, and then I receive my bill, which has only internet charges for the 4 days i didn't even have any service, AND the current bill with double proration (one charge being the changes the technician made without my permission), AND the installation fee. And anytime i try to call Fios billing to discuss the account, there is not a single rep that can even find the account. i've been calling multiple times, for the past month, stayed on the phone for hours, with multiple different reps, and no one has been able to do anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Reps can't find my FIOS account

Ann154
Expert

Unfortunately, you are asking your question in the wrong forum. You need the Verizon Residential forums instead of Wireless Community. The link is Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

dexman

This forum is for questions and concerns with Verizon Wireless services. There is a different forum that is for questions and concerns with Verizon FiOS service...

Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

This topic can be posted over there for assistance with FiOS services & billing.

Looks like Ann & I posted at the same time. 

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Ninja'd.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

joebambi17

lol my bad, thanks

0 Likes