Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Remain amount to be paid for each smart phone

Reaching 4th month of 2017 I want to know when remaining of each smart phone will be post so I can make decision to pay them either in full or partially

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Remain amount to be paid for each smart phone

Customer Support

I can appreciate wanting as much information before making a decision for your devices, hdpham_98. You can view your remaining device payment agreement balance in several places at your convenience throughout your installment term. Visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/#edge for more specifics about where to locate the remaining balance and also how to pay the full remaining balance if you’d prefer. Currently, there’s no option to pay only part of the device payment agreement. Is everything working well for your devices? Is there anything else I can help with?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Expert

If you purchased a device under a promotion to get bill credits reducing the amount you pay, you are required to keep that agreement for the entire 24 months in order to receive the full amount of bill credits.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Customer Support

I can appreciate wanting as much information before making a decision for your devices, hdpham_98. You can view your remaining device payment agreement balance in several places at your convenience throughout your installment term. Visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/#edge for more specifics about where to locate the remaining balance and also how to pay the full remaining balance if you’d prefer. Currently, there’s no option to pay only part of the device payment agreement. Is everything working well for your devices? Is there anything else I can help with?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes