Highlighted

Relocated to Europe - I've received a bill and I'm technically unable to pay it

Hi,

I recently relocated to Europe after that I've had a contract with 2 iPhone 5 for 1.5 years. The month before leaving the US, I paid in full (through the customer service phone line) the termination fee in order to be able to keep the phones and use them where I do live now. I received this afternoon a bill of $6.11 that I wasn't expecting (I thought everything was done); when I try to pay it, my account doesn't exist anymore (if I try to log in it says that the number has been correctly disconnected), I can't see the bill online and I can't "re-register" because I don't have a US Verizon phone number anymore. What am I supposed to do? I've tried to look for an customer support email to use instead of this forum, but with no luck. Can somebody help me? I want to be sure to pay what I'm supposed to in order to avoid problems with the iPhones I've brought with me (and that so far work like a charm).

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Relocated to Europe - I've received a bill and I'm technically unable to pay it

Expert

Try Verizon Wireless - Collections - Login Page

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Relocated to Europe - I've received a bill and I'm technically unable to pay it

http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/BPOD-I2400-Toll-Free-Numbers-V5.pdf

Please use the above link to find the country you are in so that you can VZW toll free.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Try Verizon Wireless - Collections - Login Page

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154 solution worked perfectly. Thank you!

0 Likes
Covid19