Highlighted

Rejected

dealerjeff

Signed up with Bill pay with veriron through my bank.  Now I can't make a payment through my Verizon they say I have to go to local Verizon store and pay cash but, they excepted my first payment through.  Totally confused

Labels (1)

Re: Rejected

almae

They did the exact same thing to me and when I tried to pay my bill the second month they had told me they received it at first... Yet it shows that I owe them STILL for the payment I always made. They took that money out of my bank account and are now trying to tell me I didn't pay it... Not only that I then paid the bill a second time and it STILL hasn't wenr through.  I've sent them $300 for one bill that was $140. When I call to ask to get my money back they tell me its "processing" ... It's been like this for always two weeks. I'm truly getting sick of it.

0 Likes

ev25

Have you tried contacting Customer Service or deactivate auto-pay?

0 Likes

almae

Tried both... Called them and the played stupid and told me that my money I was supposed to be getting back is processing..  That was 3 weeks ago.

0 Likes

almae

And I don't even had auto pay. I go in and pay manually before every due date.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

@almae We want to help you get this payment straigtened out. I’m here to help. When you sign in to My Verizon does it show the payment was received? Have you contacted your banking instituion?
AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that you have nothing but love for Verizon, almae. I would really love to put a fresh pair of eyes on your account to check the status of these payments. I have requested to follow you. I have also sent you a Direct Message. Can you please responde to that message. Then we can go over all the specifics and detais. I’m really looking forward to getting to the bottom of this.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

dealerjeff

Every thing has all been worked out.  Thank you very much.

I'm very happy with Verizon.

Jeff

0 Likes