Highlighted

Register my new computer

Why can't I register my new computer so I don't have to play your "check the PIN on your phone" game?  It's been months and My Verizon still doesn't recognize my computer.  I called Verizon support and was basically told, "That's just the way it is."  Come on, Verizon.  You can do better than that.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Register my new computer

Customer Support

TeeGee1, we always want to make logging into your My Verizon account an easy process. Help is here. The safety and security of your account is our number one goal. The authentication process the computer is set in place to ensure no unauthorized persons gain access to your account. At this time, there is no work around for this but you do have the option to access your account via the My Verizon app which doesn't require this. I do hope this helps and my apologies for the inconvenience. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is total ridiculousness.  No other program I've encountered on my computer has NOT ALLOWED ME TO REGISTER MY NEW COMPUTER, INCLUDING MY BANKING ACCOUNTS.   "The safety and security of your account" is a cop-out.  Time to find new programmers, Verizon.  Where's the "thumbs down" option on your response?  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

TeeGee1, we know how important this is to you, and we want to do all we can to help. Please tell us, what browser are you using on your computer? Do you encounter the same issue when using a different browser? 

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Just use the app like everyone else. Who is even checking their Verizon account that frequently online?

0 Likes