Highlighted

Recovering text messages after doing the reset restore option

I did the reset restore function to correct some phone issues and lost all my contacts and text messages. I understand that because my contacts were not backed up on google or the cloud that they are gone. BUT...the Verizon cust support person said I CAN restore/recover the past 90 days of texts. BUT when I tap on the restore messages in my verizon messenger plus app nothing happens.

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Recovering text messages after doing the reset restore option

Customer Support

Thad1114, reaching out to us for assistance has put you in great hands. You can follow this link and it will help walk you through the restore of your messages, but you can also pull them up on your computer too. Just click here and see all the information at your fingertips. We want to make sure you can retrieve all your data, so let us know if you have any concerns or problems with the link or the reload of the messages just let us know. We are happy to assist.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

What is the link to retrieve text messages please?

Highlighted

Customer Support

Steffy30 - Oops, here's the link. This is the website for Verizon Messages we forgot to include in the last message: http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-messages/

TylerK__VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!