Highlighted

Recognizing Outstanding Technical Reps & Sales Reps

I would like to commend three Verizon reps who did outstanding work helping me through some technical issues and an upgrade. There have been others who were also great, but I filled out surveys for them. I didn't have a chance to give feedback for these three, but they deserve 5-star reviews. They were Jante' (Not sure of the spelling but rhymes with Dante with a "J", "John-Tay"). Anyway, he was outstanding in every way: friendly, helpful, kept me engaged while troubleshooting my problem, and called for a higher level person when necessary. The other outstanding tech rep was Kayla. She really knew her stuff, and systematically went through all possible solutions, sending me a SIM card overnight. She also advised me my options for early upgrade. The third person was Teresa. I just completed a chat session with her; she walked me through my options for upgrading my phone, applied my discounts, and made the whole process easy. She was knowledgable, pleasant and efficient. I have been a Verizon customer for 15+ years and will probably never switch because of great customer service.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Recognizing Outstanding Technical Reps & Sales Reps

Community Manager
Community Manager

minorconsulting, we appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to let us know how we're doing. We will make sure to forward this information so that Jante, Kayle, and Teresa receive your commendation. We are always striving to provide you with the best customer service possible, and we're glad that we did. Remember that we are always here to help you, and we hope that you have a great day. 

AaronS_VZW