Highlighted

Rebate sumission issues

haimai99

I submit 2 rebates with wrong codes, It is unter 14 days revewing now, How can I correct them? my 30 days due date is Dec 15, 2019, is it OK to correct the rebate code after Dec 15, 2019

0 Likes

Re: Rebate sumission issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can always help with corrections before your time expires haimai99. Were you able to resubmit the rebates with the correct codes online? Did you receive an email with information advising your rebates were invalid? Which rebates were you apply for?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes

I have 3 phones on Verizon. 1 is a work phone and I did not submit the rebate for it. The other 2 are personal phones and I DID submit rebates for them. Verizon processed both rebates but did not complete the first because they said it was my work phone.  It was purchased a full month after my work phone.  I gave them transaction numbers and store numbers for the sale of my first personal phone and they said they would fix it, call back in 4 weeks. I did and they said it was processing, call back in 2 weeks. I did and they said it expired and there was nothing I could do about it, "I" waited too long!!  They stalled and they actively messed up me out of a $200 rebate.  AT&T may be getting a customer back soon!

0 Likes

messed = sr3w3d  Fork your censorship!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you receive what is owed to you. Have you contacted our rebate team directly? https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/. JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes