Highlighted

Rebate scams

I qualified for a $200 rebate visa gift card when I switched to Verizon back in January. I never received it so I called Verizon support and they said they’d get back with me in 5 days. They never did so i called again a couple of months ago and they sent me to the rebate center. I spoke to them they said they’d send me a new one and updated my address just to be sure and she said it would arrive in 7-10 business days, and that was over a month ago and still nothing. I switched to Verizon from T-Mobile and both the people that I spoke to said I qualified for it. I still haven’t received it and it’s been 6 months! This is crazy, Verizon work on your rebates please I shouldn’t have to still be waiting after 6 months to get my gift card that I qualified for. 
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Rebate scams

Community Manager
Community Manager

Carlierichardson, we are extremely grateful to have you as a member of the Verizon family. We apologize for the issues you've encountered with your rebate. Receiving a rebate you claim should never be difficult and we want to help you. Have you checked the status of your rebate online? https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status JacobG_VZW

Highlighted

Re: Rebate scams

Yes I looked at my status and it says it was sent 4/22 to my mail but I never received it. So I’m not too sure what to do at this point. 

0 Likes