Reactivating mifi jetpack 5510 4g lte

Itbtoniw

can I still activate with original sim ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Reactivating mifi jetpack 5510 4g lte

Community Manager
Community Manager
Itbtoniw, that is a wonderful question. I want to get you back up and running with your Jetpack as quick as we can. You should be able to use the exact same sim card that you currently have for the device. There could be times where the sim card will not work though. If that is the case, you can always get a new sim card for free at a Corporate Verizon Wireless store if you take the device in with you. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Reactivating mifi jetpack 5510 4g lte

Community Manager
Community Manager
Itbtoniw, that is a wonderful question. I want to get you back up and running with your Jetpack as quick as we can. You should be able to use the exact same sim card that you currently have for the device. There could be times where the sim card will not work though. If that is the case, you can always get a new sim card for free at a Corporate Verizon Wireless store if you take the device in with you. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes