Highlighted

Re-adding a line after a removal from friends and family plan?

My family still uses the same friends and family plan, and each line is currently added to the main phone plan for $9.99. I was thinking of leaving that plan and getting a contract free smart phone with verizon. If something happens and I need to be put back on our family plan, can we put the line back (with a basic phone) for the same $9.99 we are paying now, or will the price change?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Re-adding a line after a removal from friends and family plan?

Sr. Leader

You would have to chose a currently available plan and can't go back on the family plan.

Highlighted

Re: Re-adding a line after a removal from friends and family plan?

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a great question, Ceedmond! You can be added to the account of most family plans, even if that plan is no longer offered. However, if anything changes while you are off the plan, and a decision is made to switch to current pricing, you would not then be able to readd the line for $9.99.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes